Daniel Short, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Environmental Science
- Ph.D., Environmental Science, The University of Liverpool, 1999
- Master of Science, Environmental Chemistry, The University of Edinburgh, 1995
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, The University of Leicester, 1994
Area of Expertise/Research
- Environmental Chemistry
- Water Quality
- Geographical Information Systems
- Short, D.B. (2012) Experiments in Environmental Physics. Awaiting publication.
Short D. B. (2012) The Chemistry Behind SFX in Film and Television. School Science Review, Vol. X, No. X, pp. XX.
Short D. B. (2012) Thermal Imaging in the Classroom. School Science Review, Vol. X, No. X, pp. XX.
- Short D. B., Appleby P. G., and Hilton, J. (2007) Measurement of Atmospheric Fluxes of Radionuclides at a UK site using both Direct (Rain) and Indirect (Soils) Methods. IJEP, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 392-404.