What Sets Us Apart
- Close ties to the business world allowing our students to tackle real-world problems.
- Internships and research - key to our curriculum and job placement.
- 7,500 square foot Engineering Learning Factory
- ABET accredited bachelor’s degree in Engineering, accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,http://www.abet.org.
- Pennsylvania’s only ABET accredited bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- An Actuarial Science Program among the first 10 U.S. schools designated as Centers of Actuarial Excellence by the Society of Actuaries in 2010 (and just 15 U.S. schools in 2014).
- Pre-Med Linkage concentration that can guarantee acceptance at Drexel University College of Medicine/Allegheny General Hospital, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and Palmer College of Chiropractic.